- Get your grill or griddle going.
- wash + cut bottoms of asparagus. Put on grill and drizzle olive oil on top along with sea salt + pepper. Grill till tender.
- grill crab meat on griddle. If using grill, put crab meat on aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and close lid to give it that grilled flavor.
- wash arugula.
- chop up red onion and dill.
- place all salad fixings in fridge until cooled or until dinner.
Anchovy Vinaigrette by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Place the anchovies, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar in a measuring cup and puree with a hand blender until pureed, (if you don’t have one, use a blender.)
- Slowly stream in the olive oil.
- Season to taste with the pepper.
- *I doubled the recipe so I had some for later*